Friday 24 July 2015

Egg Cutlet

Egg is my thambu's favorite. Any thing in Egg he likes very much. I won't eat egg thought where ever i see egg recipe i read it because if i make it to my thambu means he will enjoying eating it. I love to cook egg for him. While cooking egg he will come and stand near me in kitchen and help me for cooking. He is really a chatter box he will be keep on talking. I am the one who enjoy's every thing he does even naughty things. When ever i cook egg i will remember him but this Egg Cutlet is made for my dad. One rainy evening he enjoyed this Egg Cutlet with a cup of tea. I am missing you thambu (Shaaswath)....

Egg Cutlet has many shades. Each people will do in their own way. This is my first try. I did it very simple with the ingredients i have in my hand. I will be keep on updating all Egg recipe's in all the shades because i am preparing my self to make many tasty egg recipe's. One day definitely i will do all to my dear thambu.....






Egg Cutlet Recipe Ingredients

Egg : 1 no
Big Onion : 1 medium size (very finely chopped)
Tomato : 1 small size (seeds removed and very finely chopped)
Curry Leaves : Few (very finely chopped)
Garam Masala Powder : 1 tsp
Red Chili Powder : 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder : 1 tsp
Salt : As per taste
Oil : As required


Method :
1.Keep the ingredients ready. In a pan (kadai) heat oil and add finely chopped onion. Fry still the raw smell leaves and colour changes transparent.
2.Once onion cooked add chopped curry leaves and tomato.Cook well still the raw smell of tomato leaves. Add Red Chili Powder, Garam Masala Powder, Turmeric Powder, Salt and mix well.
3.Make space in the center and break open the egg in the middle, while the egg starts cooking mix well with onion's and tomatoes. Once its done transfer into a plate and cool down.
4.Once it cools down, make into small balls. Grease oil in your hands keep the balls in palm and press it. So that it will become flat like a cutlet shape.
5.Heat the dosa tawa with little oil, place carefully the cutlets in the tawa and fry it both the sides.

Now your Simple Egg Cutlet is ready to eat.


Serve hot and enjoy the taste of Egg Cutlet.



Notes:
Vegetables should be chopped very finely.
Don't over fry or burn the vegetables and egg.
Be careful while placing in dosa tawa.  

No comments:

Post a Comment